The Workshop aims to examine and analyse the emerging trends in the field of Trademark Law in the present context. The theme promises to provide a forum for novel thinking and fresh perspectives on the role of Trademark Laws in society and in advancing the understanding of the Trademark Law in the Contemporary world. The sessions will be delivered by Eminent Speakers. The Workshop is holistic in its scope, covering the aspects of trademark law relevant to students, researchers, business planners, lawyers, teachers, academicians and other stakeholders. This workshop aims to bring in experts from various walks of life with a focus/relation to IPR and to discuss the jurisprudential shift in Intellectual Property laws and its effects in the real world. The Panelists would address pressing issues plaguing society which are awaiting resolution and discuss the interplay between Intellectual property rights and the goals of sustainable development. The discussions would enable today & change makers to take policy initiatives, create awareness and combat the demons of piracy and counterfeiting whilst encouraging protection of trade secrets and confidential information.
Sub-Themes for the Workshop
● Jurisprudential Architecture of Trademark
● Evolution & Progress in Trademark Law: A Comparative View
● Contemporary Issues & Development in Trademark
● Trademark in the Digital Era
- Address Video telephony via Zoom app
- Attachments Description.docx
- Event Page URL https://www.linkedin.com/in/centre-for-intellectual-property-rights-vslls-vips-b773a921b/
- This Event has expired!
New Event Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your Event expectations, so we can find you Events better!