About the Conference
In recent years, soft computing is playing a prominent role in finding optimal and sustainable solutions, where it deals with uncertainty, imprecision, and approximation to leverage robust and optimal solutions into existence. Soft computing is emerging as a combinational paradigm by integrating a set of methodologies and techniques such as artificial neural networks, fuzzy logic, fuzzy neural networks, expert systems, and genetic algorithms that are commonly used to build intelligent, automated and secured systems. Nevertheless, this 2nd International Conference on Soft Computing for Security Applications [ICSCS 2022] will offers a wide area by covering all domains of soft computing. The journal invites the findings and research work related to the application of soft computing techniques for security, optimization, and decision support. The main aim of ICSCS 2022 is to promote Soft Computing [SC] techniques such as fuzzy logic, neural network, support vector machines, evolutionary computation, machine learning and probabilistic reasoning to solve various real-time challenges.
Call For Papers
- Novel Security Frameworks, Architectures and Protocols
- Hybrid and Advanced Intelligent Systems Security and Access Control
- Computer Vision
- Fuzzy Sets and Systems
- Neural Networks & Pattern Recognition
- IoT, Cyber Physical Systems and its Security and Privacy
- Biometric Authentication Schemes
- Blockchain and Cryptography
- Software Agents and Multi-Agent Systems
- Probabilistic Reasoning
- Cloud and Edge Data Authentication and Authorization
- Machine Intelligence for Security, Privacy and Trust
- Rough Sets & Rough Data Analysis
- Database & Software Security and Threat Awareness
- Evolutionary Computing
- Distributed Artificial Intelligence for Security
- Image Processing and Vision Analysis
- Chaos Theory and Chaotic Systems
- Web Intelligence, Security and Intrusion Detection
- Validation and verification of Security Protocols
- This Event has expired!
New Event Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your Event expectations, so we can find you Events better!