Something About Company
Greetings from Chennai Institute of Technology. CIT organizes One-week FDP on Mechatronics – Introduction, Modelling & Simulation, and Research.
Who can Participate;
Students, Faculty members, Research Scholars, Industry person
Topics & Experts: IITs/NITs/Research Organization
• Introduction to Mechatronics
• Transducers and Sensor – Process parameters like pressure, flow, stress, Displacement.
• Actuators – Electrical Actuators, metallic Actuators, Artificial Muscles (SMA, piezo Electric, ETF materials)
• Processors – Microprocessor, Embedded Systems, Microcontrollers
• System Simulation and Modelling – Finite Element Modelling, Modelling, Analysis of mechatronics products
• Measurement and Control – Frequency Response, Steady State response, Dynamic Response of linear systems and Non-Linear systems
• Smart Manufacturing
Registration Fee: 200/-